Our client has a contract vacancy for an Investment Accountant based in Bristol. The role will be responsible for the investment accounting reporting and valuation assurance of the organisation's investment portfolio including securities and derivatives.
Investment Accountant responsibilities:
- Ensure that valuation assurance and investment accounting is complete and accurate for the investment portfolio
- Manage the financial and business change implications of investment decisions including valuation policy, product changes and new vehicle diversification.
- Champion investment accounting developments and process improvements that enhance the reporting and information flows with Finance seen as a key business partner.
Investment Accountant skills:
- Qualified accountant with Financial Services experience
- Excellent product knowledge of investments generally, investment vehicles, valuation methods, pricing risk and fee structures.
- Knowledge and experience of financial systems, accounting processes and controls
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'