Our client has a contract vacancy for an Investment Accountant based in Liverpool. The role will be responsible for the investment accounting reporting and valuation assurance of the organisation's investment portfolio including securities and derivatives as well as the private market assets
Investment Accountant responsibilities:
- Ensure that valuation assurance and investment accounting is complete and accurate for the investment portfolio, that the scheme books and records accurately reflect investment transactions and balances, maintain the control assurance framework in accordance with policy.
- Ensure that investment accounting responsibilities on the defined contribution section of the scheme are completed on an accurate and timely basis
- Manage the financial and business change implications of investment decisions including valuation policy, product changes and new vehicle diversification.
- Champion investment accounting developments and process improvements that enhance the reporting and information flows with Finance seen as a key business partner.
- Provide challenge and support to senior management ensuring investment valuation, pricing verification and investment reporting is fit for purpose to enable decision making.
Investment Accountant skills:
- Qualified accountant
- Excellent product knowledge of investments generally, investment vehicles, valuation methods, pricing risk and fee structures.
- Knowledge and experience of financial systems, accounting processes and controls
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job