Servoca Resourcing Solutions are in search of an Information Governance Officer to work for Thames Valley Police on a contractual basis.
Support the delivery of the Information Assurance Maturity Model Action plan.
- Review police records, ensuring inaccurate or duplicated information is amended or deleted, maintaining auditable records as required by current police information management standards, working practices and legislation, including MoPI.
- Review police records for further retention or disposal, in accordance with the National Assessment
- Retention Criteria, to ensure their adequacy and continuing necessity for a policing purpose.
- Recommend information for disposal and conduct peer-to-peer reviews with IG colleagues, assessing risk and authorising/rejecting recommendations as appropriate.
- Removing designated information from force information systems once agreed, in accordance with relevant legislation.
- Provide operational feedback to other departments with the purpose of enabling them to assess the aggregated risk that an individual may pose and submit intelligence reports where police information is either out of date or not readily accessible, highlighting any significant increase in risk.
Location: TVP HQ South - Kidlington
Pay Rate: £13.07 Per Hour PAYE - £16.06 Per Hour UMBRELLA
Contract Length: 3 Months Initially
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"