My client is seeking an Investigations Coordinator to work in our office in Milton Keynes. The key purpose of the role is to support the delivery of first-class counter fraud services to the UK insurance industry.You will do this by:
- Working with the Operations Manager and a Desktop Investigator to manage internal and external stakeholder expectations through early agreement of clear objectives and milestones for each investigation
- Identifying innovative and cost effective tactics to investigate cross industry organised insurance fraud networks
- Coordinating and preparing compelling evidence packages for law enforcement
- Supporting and contributing to the development of existing and enhanced IFB systems and processes
- Working closely with the wider Fraud team, in particular a Desktop Investigator who will be paired with the Operations Coordinator, Nominated Single Points of Contact (SPOCS) within IFB customers, Industry Fraud Managers, Fraud Investigators and Financial Crime staff, Nominated law enforcement and public sector contact
The successful candidate will already have a level 5 of the Qualification Credit Framework (QCF)
which is equivalent to Certificate of Higher Education, Foundation Degree or Higher NationalYou should also have:
- Minimum of 12 months experience in a similar role within an insurer / financial services organisation or a law enforcement body / regulator
- Demonstrable experience of managing fraud investigations
- Demonstrable experience of successfully managing expectations of a variety of stakeholders
- Demonstrable experience of preparing (criminal or civil) evidence packages
- Demonstrable experience of the Civil Procedure Rules (CPR) and the use of civil litigation during fraud investigations
- The ability to work with analytics outputs and identify trends and patterns in large datasets
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of the relevant processes and data requirements of external / law enforcement stakeholders
- High degree of IT competency to include use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email and the internet
- High competency in presenting both formally and informally to internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge of insurance fraud and other forms of financial crime
- An understanding of the regulatory framework applicable to the insurance industry
- The holder of this role should be prepared to commit / be open to their own personal development
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and excellent benefits including generous holiday entitlement and company contributory stakeholder pension as well as healthcare and lifestyle benefits.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'