Inventory & Supply Chain Analyst - hybrid working
Inventory Analyst | £22k | Leeds outskirts | 3 days working from home
Fantastic opportunity to join a local leading employer- work in the office or 3 days a week at home, with flexible start and finish times!
Key responsibilities include:
- maintain the right stock, right place and right time ethos
- manage the stock release process and the inbound delivery schedule
- in charge of stock management reporting, reworking stock and the stock clearance process
- Investigation and control of daily stock reconciliations, SAP Stock Workflows and customer returns
- analysis of Goods Receipts Inbound and Non Conformance
- raising Purchase Orders for third party suppliers
The successful candidate will have an practical understanding of the supply chain and managing stock levels in a busy and fast moving environment along with good Excel skills.
If you've work in a FMCG environment and have experience of SAP or liaising with third party logistics then that would be an advantage but isn't necessary.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'