Do you have strong Excel skills?
Are you looking to work for an exciting and impressive local business?
Do you have stock control or inventory experience?
Our client based in the Northallerton area is expanding its inventory team. They are looking for a talented individual with good Excel skills and ideally some experience in stock/inventory management.
This is a full time position working 8.30am-5pm, Monday to Friday.
Duties to include:
- Stock control & reconciliation
- Stock forecasting and management
- Placing orders with over-seas suppliers
- Liaising with suppliers and shipping agents regarding transport arrangements
- Data Entry
- Liaising with the sales team regarding stock levels
- Invoice and price conversion checking
- Sales order processing
- Good use of Microsoft Excel
- Experience within a fast paced role would be desirable
Full training will be provided to the successful candidate.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job