Our client is looking to appoint an Inventory& Shipping Co-ordinator to join their manufacturing site.
The Inventory & Shipping Co-Ordinator will be responsible for maintaining a small stores area, controlling inventory levels, stock accuracy, and ensuring all inventory levels are maintained on the in-house system.
Additional responsibilities of the role will include;
- Receiving all incoming goods and checking all materials against purchase orders
- Maintaining stock records on the system
- Managing/auditing rolling stock checks and resolving any obsolescence
- Arranging shipping of finished goods - domestic and export
- Ensuring all documentation is accurately completed for shipping
- Developing and maintaining Min/Max levels of stock and working closely with procurement to develop min/max levels
- Keeping the Stores area clean and tidy and the stock safe from damage
Experience and knowledge required for the role;
- You will have worked in a similar Inventory/Shipping/Stores role, within a manufacturing organisation
- Experience of Inventory management and stock checks
- Experience of arranging domestic and export shipments
- Be numerate and have strong analytical skills
- PC Literate - Excel and stock management systems
- Have a positive, enthusiastic attitude and be reliable
- You will have the ability to multi-task and have an organised approach to work
- Have a current forklift licence would be highly advantageous, but training will be given
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please send your CV today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job