Freightserve recruitment are looking for a Inventory Processor within a Logistics department for a Freight Forwarder based in the Basildon area.
Under the direction of the Branch Manager the Returns Processor will be handling and processing of individual customer returns. You will be vital to the return process which allows the company to consistently provide returns support needed by our customer.
The day to day duties will involve:-
The items listed below include a basic description of what the Return processor will be doing on a day-to-day basis, but is not limited to these items.
- Receive all returns packages from individual customer returns.
- Log in packages/parcels received daily via couriers etc. into system.
- Opens cartons, cases, using authorized hand tools.
- Verify contents of boxes/parcels received.
- Inspect and log the returns into operating system.
- Process customers return via operating system.
- Keeps accurate records of customer returns
- Re-label, re-box and re-work products for future orders (if needed).
- Pack returns by hand in designated area in preparation for warehouse staff to process returns.
- Dispose safely of any material/packages as directed by Branch Manager
- Actively participate in general housekeeping activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and experience ideally required:
- Good IT skills (MS Office package, Outlook, Warehouse management system, inventory control system etc)
- Good communication skills (verbally as well as written
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize workload for deadlines
- Excellent administration skills (attention to detail numeric and time sensitive)
- Ability to work as part of a team
As an agency we are fast becoming the number one Freight recruitment specialist. We have a fast growing reputation with most Freight related companies. Freightserve has been established since 1992 working within the Freight Forwarding and Shipping industry. Call now to avoid disappointment!!!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"