Anthony Cole Associates are proud to be once again partnering with a top 20 ranked international law firm with a strong track record of internally promoting talented individuals. They are currently looking for an Inventory Manager to join their EMEA finance team in a new role, to take complete responsibility for the effectiveness of the Firm’s billing and collections across 25+ offices in EMEA
Key Responsibilities of the Inventory Manager:
- Managing all phases of the inventory cycle
- Overseeing WIP and AR across all EMEA sections and offices
- Target setting & billing/collection drive management
- Supervising the credit control function
- Working closely with partners and local Finance managers in the region to deliver results
- Monitoring inventory levels and related exposure on fixed/capped fee matters
- Monitoring exposures to clients and recommending appropriate actions
- Working with the Firm’s Global Finance team to help deliver the effective implementation of a Firmwide inventory management system.
Key Skills of the Inventory Manager:
- Experience of having led a revenue/credit control function before
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills, ability to work effectively at all levels within an organization.
- Relevant and in depth revenue control experience.
- Have the ability to inspire trust and confidence from internal and external clients, in particular Partners.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to deal with difficult situations.
- Must be self-motivated, highly organized, accurate, with an attention to detail and be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Flexible and enthusiastic with the ability to manage own workload and priorities to meet deadlines.
- Computer literate including at least an intermediate knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Strong numerical skills including the ability to compute rates, ratios and percentages.
- Experience in using Elite, 3E, Aderant or similar PMS system would be desirable although not essential.
- Additional languages helpful but not required.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years revenue/credit control experience either from a similar managerial position or controller level looking for their next step up in their career. In terms of industry, legal experience would be desirable although they will also consider other sectors including professional services and media. This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading firm in a fast-paced challenging yet rewarding environment, please apply for further details.
- Inventory Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job