Inventory Manager - Mumbles
A large international organisation requires an Inventory Manager to join their team in Mumbles to oversee shipping, logistics management and inbound purchasing. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the inventory for all inbound and outbound processes and ensuring all events has the correct collateral on time and the required quality.
- Assist and coordinate event managers to source and purchase all events collateral for training, summits and trade events within budget
- Manage the outbound shipping schedules with the third party logistics provider
- Continuously improve the logistics processes
- Continuously search supplier and item sourcing, to keep prices competitive.
- Prepare monthly stock and stock reconciliation reports, and ensure all stock is of adequate quality to serve events.
- Process all product dispatches in a timely manner
- To instigate replenishment of stocked items when needed.
- Process all goods in-bound materials, including inspection
- Quality stock control
- A pro-active forward thinking team player.
- Ability to use own initiative and work independently.
- Excellent communication skills.
- PC literate with good MS programs such as word, and particularly excel and Google Docs.
- A good understanding of inbound warehouse processing, from packing, paperwork, picking and shipping
- Adhering to timescales and tight shipment schedules
- Experience in inventory checks and accuracy.
- Experience in supplier sourcing
- Organised and disciplined, with an attention to detail
- A positive 'can do’ attitude.
- Previous experience of working with asset tracking and store software an advantage but not essential.
This is an exciting new opportunity within the firm and as a result applications are encouraged from candidates who have at least 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role.
Type: Full time, permanent.
Location: Swansea, Mumbles
Contact Rachel Phillips for a confidential discussion or apply below.