- Ensure the continuous supply of materials and communicate any supply problems which may pose a risk or impact on laboratory operations.
- Take ownership for POs and suppliers for on-time delivery, quality.
- Understand and utilize MRP planning and inventory management skills to ensure inventory meets production requirements with minimum stock levels.
- Lead and coordinate the monthly inventory count.
- Provide various reports and metrics to monitor demand/supply/performance.
- Ensure compliance to company guidelines, purchasing policies and procedures.
- Work collaboratively with China Headquarters ERP, Finance and Information teams, to provide support to Lab operational initiatives in a timely manner.
- Bachelor or above degree in science and/or supply chain management.
- experience in purchasing and vendor management, inventory planning and management, with strong analytical skills with advanced knowledge of Supply Chain Modelling, Microsoft Office software, and previous experience with ERP systems.
- Attention to detail and demonstrate the ability to solve problems while mitigating risks to resources and deadlines.
- Must be able to work on several projects or initiatives concurrently, with appropriate time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Strong interpersonal skills - good verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Must have a customer service mindset with the ability to communicate clearly.
- Bilingual with English & Mandarin
- Microsoft Excel
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'