Our client, a leading business within its sector offers an excellent opportunity for an experienced Inventory & Demand Planner. The role is offered as 12 Month Fixed Term Contract and will commence ASAP.
The role will see the job holder take ownership and management of the company’s suppliers within the supply chain team. Main Responsibilities include…
- Establish, monitor and maintain forecasting of inventory.
- Prepare forecast and calculate expected demand for promotions, factory close down and periods of high demand.
- Review stock levels on a daily basis.
- Communicate potential stock fulfilment.
- Process all documentation in a timely and accurate manner.
- Report monthly on redundant, short dated and residual stock.
- Actively maintain low cost transport of goods from reputable forwarder within set timescales.
- Maintain and support supply chain team
The ideal candidate will possess strong communication skills with experience of stock control and supply into Major Multiples. Additionally, the suitable candidate will demonstrate strong knowledge with stock and demand planning. Experience of the import of goods is essential as is the ability to set and monitor KPI’s.
In return, our client offers a competitive remuneration coupled with the opportunity to progress your career within a vibrant, fast paced environment.
For further information on this excellent opportunity please contact one2one Recruitment.
- Stock Control