An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Inventory Controller to join an established business. This role is varied and requires someone who is focused, hands on and can work to deadlines with intermediate excel. You must be able to do Pivot tables and V look ups on excel.
• Optimise service levels to customers within business unit and the supply chain as a whole.
• Ensure that Promotional, Seasonal, Range review and New supplier activities are delivered to a required standard and on time.
• Work in partnership with Trading teams to ensure that Trading activities are identified and complement Supply-chain goals and vice versa.
• Develop relationships with Suppliers and Consolidators/Hauliers to ensure that inbound supply service levels and supplier constraints are optimised.
• Achieve stockholding and wastage budgets for own product category and ensure appropriate actions are taken without impacting supply.
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong knowledge of Excel
• Excellent time management and organisation skills
• Ability to work in a team
• Pro-active approach
• Educated to degree level
The working hours will be 9-5.30 Monday to Friday, with the requirement to work either Saturday/ Sunday every 6 weeks.
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please APPLY NOW!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'