Recruitment Pursuits Commercial are working with an expanding manufacturer/distributor in the automotive sector in their search for an Inventory controller.
This is an extremely fast paced role within a company that are continually investing in new product lines and engaging with new suppliers.
You will be working alongside the senior management team to ensure that stock levels are maintained at all times.
We are looking for someone who has experience within a fast paced and ever changing inventory management role, you will need to have a good grasp of excel and the ability to forecast based on previous sales forecasts.
You will be responsible for:
- Day to day purchasing within the business for both general consumables and stock items
- Managing the materials planning system
- Inputting products onto the companies in-house system and creating product codes
- Liaising with all departments to ensure stock is on hand when needed and planned for
- Managing any deliveries of stock into the business and allocating them appropriately
We are looking for:
- A problem solver
- A team player
- High attention to detail
- An ability to think on your feet and outside of the box
This role would suit someone who has worked within a company who have multiple stock and component lines in either a stock controller, expeditor, materials planner or production planning capacity.
Immediate start available
- Inventory Control
- Material Handling
- Stock Control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job