The Supply Chain and Logistics Division of SF Group are currently recruiting for an Inventory Controller for our client in Leicestershire
This is a temporary ongoing role.
As the Inventory Controller you will be responsible for ensuring material availability for production to ensure supply meets demand. You will also be responsible for:
- Checking material requirements for production schedules
- Updating production BOMS to ensure they reflect production schedules
- Physical stock checks and cycle counts of the warehouse inventory
- Raising Purchase Orders and checking invoice queries, and resolving any issues with the supplier
- Expediting deliveries
- Inventory Management
The successful candidate must have a minimum of 1 years experience in a similar role as well as the following skills and experience:
- 1 year minimum experience in a vertically integrated environment
- Strong knowledge of supply chain processes, including scheduling, demand and replenishment processes
- Good understanding of stock control
- Strong negotiation and problem solving skills
- Experience using MRP/ERP systems (Advanced Scheduling Systems is preferred)
- Proficient in Excel and Access
- Ability to multi-task within a fast paced environment
In return our client is looking to pay £12 per hour working Monday- Friday.
If this sounds like you then please call Alice Wright on for more information, or apply below.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job