SF Group are currently recruiting for an Inventory Controller in Birmingham.
- To manage the procurement and inventory optimisation with chosen suppliers.
- Complete daily Stock Management recommendations for stock and sales orders by ordering, expediting, deferring or cancelling purchase orders and ensuring appropriate action is taken to mitigate
- any stock availability issues.
- Place purchase orders
- To understand and manage the supplier's
- Realising opportunities that may arise with suppliers
- Have strong administration skills and keep up to date records
- Manage and resolve incidents in a prompt and efficient manner
- To take responsibility to critique and amend Forecasts and Safety Stock based on fluctuations in demands
- Previous experience in an Inventory Management/Purchasing environment
- Inventory Management system experience
- GCSE in Math and English