Our client support and service markets for Converged IP Solutions, setting new standards for best in class customer focused supply chain services, enabling their customer and vendor partners to succeed with them.
Position: Inventory Controller
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
About the role:
The Inventory Controller is responsible to raising purchase orders, optimising stock turns, analysing stock projections to avoid stock out’s, returning slow and obsolete stock, measuring supplier performance and maintaining system integrity throughout all processes conducted for both the UK and Middle East operations.
- Manage the Procurement, Divisional Purchasing, Portfolio Stocking, Vendor Reviews and Inventory Optimization with chosen suppliers
- Complete daily stock management recommendations for stock and sales orders by ordering, expediting, deferring or cancelling purchase orders and ensuring appropriate action is taken to mitigate any stock availability issues
- Place purchase orders in carton, pallet, container qty’s as appropriate to the sales demand and stocking portfolio
- Update supplier performance records
- Attend relevant vendor reviews meetings or conference calls and highlight any service related issues to the supplier or opportunities or topics that may be relevant
- Understand and Manage the Supplier’s Service Performance, Value, Quality, Capacity limitations and protection and develop the supplier / customer relationship
- Forecasts and Safety Stock based on fluctuations in demands
- GCSE Mathematics and English Language
- Previous experience in an Inventory Management / Purchasing environment Slimstock or similar
- Inventory Management Software experience is desirable as training will be provided
You may have experience of the following: Inventory Controller, Stock, Logistics, Supply Chain, Stores Manager, Stock Control, Warehouse, Distribution, Import, Inventory Control, Export, Stock Controller, Inventory Management etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job