Location: Waltham Cross
Salary: £19,877.52 per annum
45 hours per week including paid lunch hour (4am - 1pm working 5 days over 7 including weekends)
About the company:
Our client is a family business and the leading supplier of fresh produce and chilled foods throughout the UK. They offer remarkable career opportunities to dynamic and ambitious employees.
The Waltham Cross Warehouse is looking for a Night Inventory Controller reporting to the Inventory Team Supervisor. The successful candidates will work as part of the Stock Control team to accurately and efficiently carry out activities within the Stock Control remit.
It is the responsibility of the stock control team to ensure that all Stock figures are correct at all times to allow supply chain to keep optimum levels of stock. This will be done through daily Stock takes using the Lawson M3 system. When doing this the variances that arise need to be investigated and non-compliance communicated to the business. It is the role of the stock control team to "police" compliance.
Duties of the Inventory Controller:
- Carry out daily stock counts efficiently and accurately for both bulk & conveyor locations
- Advising Procurement of both high and low stock levels
- Carry out reclassifications (stock movements) to reduce shorts and manage produce stock levels
- Produce documents and various reports for the business to highlight stock position and problem areas
- Stock expiry date management
- Manage and set up sell off codes daily to allow purchasing of short dated stock
- Liaising with Picking Team & Control Office regarding unavailable stock so substitutes can be made
- Reprinting missing labels and checking and correcting Lot batches where necessary.
- Investigating customer complaints/queries and communicating resolutions to the business.
- Determine location allocation for new products.
Requirements of the Inventory Controller:
- Similar position within the fresh produce industry
- Proactive individual with the ability to work unsupervised
- Work independently, as well as part of a team
- Good communications skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Good level of mathematic skills
- Excellent excel experience
Inventory Controller benefits:
- Permanent Contract
- 28 days paid annual leave (increased with length of service)
- Home order service
- Enrolment in to Pension Scheme
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Retail Reward Scheme
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Inventory Controller role is right for you then please apply today!
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job