Inventory Control Team Leader
Due to the tremendous growth and expansion, we are now looking for a Team Leader to join the Shared Service function within IESA, supporting the Inventory Control Manager, based in the Head office, Birchwood, Warrington.
IESA are an International Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) organisation managing its customers' indirect material spend via an integrated e-procurement platform. Their client list includes multinational organisations such as Astra Zeneca, Jaguar Land Rover, Carlsberg, Premier Foods and NSG.
In 2011 IESA were brought by a private equity firm by the name of Gresham. Gresham's buyout plan is to take advantage of their growth in the outsourcing market, expand into the international market and also expanding them into new verticals. They have invested £23m for a majority stake.
IESA have grown from strength to strength: increasing their turnover by more than double in 6 years; making an acquisition in 2017; and more recently moving into new premises to accommodate their growth!
Supporting the Inventory Control Manager, you will assist with the delivery of the Expediting and Stock Control function to IESA and its Client base, managing all processes necessary to deliver the service specification outlined in the Service Level Agreement (SLA). You will act as the lead contact for Clients and ensure the service provided meets agreed quality standards.
* To lead, develop and motivate a team of Stock Controller/Expeditors, effectively managing performance in line with agreed Service Level Agreement(s) (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
* To act as a main contact for Clients/Client Relationship Managers/Stores support staff, ensuring the resolution of queries in an efficient and timely manner
* To facilitate and lead process improvement opportunities and effectively implement agreed initiatives across the Team
* To ensure the implementation and adherence to process controls in order to improve the quality of service delivery
* To carry out such other duties which are consistent with the nature and responsibilities of the job role
* The ability to demonstrate and drive IESA's Company values:
? Champion Change
? Render Recognition
? Embrace Partnership
? Exude Pace
? Deliver WOW
* A positive attitude with the ability to exceed Client expectations on a day to day basis
* The ability to work effectively under pressure and to strict deadlines within a rapidly changing business environment
* The ability to manage, motivate and elevate Team performance so to maintain a professional and credible relationship with the Client
* Strong and driven leadership style
* Strong interpersonal and influencing skills together with a persuasive communication style
* Intellectually strong with demonstrable problem solving skills
* Strong IT skills with proficient use of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
* Proven experience of managing a high volume process preferably within a Shared Service environment
* Experience of managing productivity targets, ensuring quality standards are maintained alongside a strong performance management culture
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft applications advantageous
* Ability to produce performance reports to present to department managers/stakeholders