Inventory Control Clerk
A market leader in the provision of Integrated Stores and Supply Chain Management Solutions for Blue Chip Companies in the UK and Europe, my client is seeking a purchasing assistant to be based at their busy head office in Birchwood, Warrington. In a tremendous period of growth their clients include some massive household names.
- Processing Orders - when orders for parts/stock come through from clients they check the order is correct, if it is they send on to preferred suppliers to supply
- Liaising with suppliers to resolve order queries - suppliers can call up with order queries, they need to answer these using investigative skills, what's wrong with order.
- Liaising with customers to resolve invoice queries - ring the client and investigate/resolve etc
- Processing credit card orders
- Processing Pro-forma invoices
- Good organisational skills with an ability to manage personal workload
- Strong IT skills, including Outlook, Excel and Word
- Confident on the telephone
- Ability to work to strict targets
- Work well under pressure
- Excellent customer service skills
- This role would suit someone with a 1-2 years experience in Customer Service/Administration
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'