Our client has an exciting opportunity for an Inventory Co-ordinator to join their team based in Solihull on a full time, permanent basis. You will be on a competitive salary of £18,000 - £20,000 per annum.
Our client’s vision is clear: they want to change people’s digital experience in a connected world. They believe in Exceptional People, Superior Service and Commercial Innovation. They have created a driven, no-nonsense, agile culture that moves faster than you imagine. And every one of them stands for honesty, for hard work, and, well… for getting on with the job. So, when it comes to achieving their vision, they’re naturally hardwired to do it.
What will you be doing as their Inventory Co-ordinator?
The integrity of their data across the LAN and WAN environment is essential to deliver industry leading service to their customers and to allow them to leverage a commercial advantage with their supply chain.
The Inventory Team is accountable for cleansing multiple data sets from their current states to the business agreed standard. This data is then maintained by the team to provide key input into the Commercial, Sales and Finance teams.
Key Responsibilities as their Inventory Co-ordinator:
- Ensure all operational data is complete to business agreed standard in CMDB (LAN & WAN)
- Conduct audit of operational database in line with their CMDB structure
- Proactively manage the customer and internal cleanse schedule
- Assist with supplier on boarding as per documented process
- Manage the relevant system queues within the internal SLA’s defined
- Analyse and input data into system
- Liaise with individual departments across the business to obtain factual data
- Liaise with engineers as part of on-site customer audits and manage the data outputs provided
- Provide standardised customer facing supports
- Professional and reviewed data reports to support the sales team
- Answering any queries on the data contained
What is needed in order to be able to become their Inventory Co-ordinator?
- Substantial experience in similar role
- Experience of the telecoms industry
- Experience of a fast paced SME environment
- 5 GCSEs including Maths and English
- ITEL accreditation desirable
- Experience of Ofcom legislation is desirable
- Enthusiastic, energetic & self-motivated
- Great communication skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Team player
- Excellent analytical skills
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as their Inventory Co-ordinator then please click 'apply’ now! They would love to hear from you!