The Acorn Group is one of London and Kent’s most successful and ambitious property companies. Incorporating Acorn, Langford Russell and John Payne Estate Agents, we now have 30 offices and 10 Divisions.
The correct candidate should have a mature character and is computer literate with good organisation and time management skills. This is primarily a field-based role, and you will be working alone most of the time, so this is an opportunity for those who thrive on taking full responsibility for their work. Some office time is required to compile and amend Check In and Check Out reports.
Ideally we are looking for someone with experience and an industry recognised qualification, but consideration will be given to candidates with enthusiasm, perseverance and who have excellent attention to detail.
The work involves visiting rented homes and compiling reports on their condition, as well as carrying out handovers at the start and end of each tenancy. The correct candidate should have an interest in property with the ability to work to deadlines and manage a busy workload.
The candidate must have access to a vehicle, be insured for business use and have a good knowledge of South London and surrounding areas.
The role of an Inventory Clerk within Start Inventory Services is to carry out Inventories, Check Ins and Check Outs at a professional level, must be available to work Saturdays.
Inventory Clerk role consists of:
- Use software and dictation equipment to describe property in detail, compiling an accurate report of the contents and condition of the property
- Take photos of the property internally and externally, highlighting any issues with the property.
- Complete accurate Inventory, Check In and Check Out reports, uploading software based reports and downloading pictures and descriptions on to a PC during office time.
- Meet new tenants (when possible) to go through report and hand over keys.
- Take meter readings of gas, electric and water at Check Ins and Check Outs.
- Ensure property is secure and all keys are returned by tenant at Check Out.
- Collect and return keys to property management and/or estate agent branches.
- Promptly responding to amendment requests.
- Related office based administrative duties.
£17,000 Basic plus commission
- Computer Literate
- Property Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job