*Good Inwards Administrator £22,000 - £26,000
*Must have experience-This is not a basic administration role
Please only apply with the relevant experience.
SF Group are looking to recruit a Goods Inwards Clerk for a business in West Bromwich. Salary from £22,000 onwards depending upon experience. You will be providing a strong support to the dispatch and purchasing departments, your primary objective will be the receiving and verification of all inbound stock items. Must have dealt with large SKU's.
You will be responsible for all inbound stock into our clients business with duties to include:
- Signing for and receiving all inbound deliveries
- Verification of all delivery notes for reconciliation to purchase order to ensure accuracy
- Checking parcels for transit damage and taking the required action
- Price checking products
- Creation of purchase orders for secondary product received - labelling of all product in accordance with the departmental storage system
- Opening and checking of stock as applicable
- Identifying and reporting any discrepancies following implemented processes in a timely and effective manner
- Delivery of all goods onto the internal stock system
- Allocation of stock to unfulfilled orders
- Delivery of goods into the dispatch department once fully checked and labelled
- Tracking and scheduling of all expected daily deliveries
- Collation of paperwork for handover to purchasing department
- Providing assistance to all staff with full information regarding inbound deliveries and updating required information within the order fulfilment system
- Liaising with suppliers as required
- Booking remote collection of goods from suppliers where necessary
- Completing other ad hoc duties that may be required by the purchasing and dispatch teams
Holidays - 25 days per annum, plus stats.
Hours will be 08.00 to 16.30 with 30 minutes for lunch and 15 minutes mid-morning.
Call Nikki to hear more on or send CV to .