Inventory and Supply Chain Manager
Pod are currently partnering with an exciting and rapidly growing SME who specialise in selling apparel globally. They have a fantastic culture and can offer lots of scope for development for the right person.
They are looking for a driven and ambitious Inventory & Supply Chain Manager to oversee inbound logistics from China and manage stock across multiple warehouses globally (UK/US).
- Management of inbound logistics; from factories to own warehouses and customers
- Close management of all systems and inventory throughout the network globally
- Monthly Stock Reconciliation and operational reporting
- Management of 3PL warehouses across multiple regions
- Planning of shipments from factories to warehouses, managing 3PL providers
- Build strong relationships with suppliers, agents, logistics and warehouse partners around the world
- Leading a small team and work cross functionally to drive continuous improvement across processes and systems
The ideal candidate will have;
- 3-5+ years experience of working in a fast paced inventory and inbound logistics role, preferably within a FMCG/Retail environment
- Knowledge of Import and Export processes, preferably including knowledge of Duty and Freight, HTS Codes, IFI Codes, Commercial Invoices
- Experience of stock management either from a head office or warehouse perspective.
- Analytical and reporting skills; Intermediate Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills, a passion for customer service and ability to drive improvements
- Previous experience managing a team would be preferable
On offer is a dynamic role offering lots of challenges, in a growing and changing environment. This is coupled with real career development, a people focused work culture and a competitive package.
If you're looking for a really exciting and interesting opportunity, where you can have real autonomy, and your background accurately meets the above requirements then please don't hesitate to apply.
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.
- logistics AND manager AND 3PL AND distribution AND operations AND projects AND CI AND Inbound AND inventory AND operations