Job Title: Inventory Administrator
Supporting Inventory team with administrative activities to meet the business needs and provide information internally and externally to relevant recipients.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Maintain effective administration processes to support the depots in delivering key KPI's and ensuring specific function related KPI's are accurately recorded and managed
- Report weekly and monthly of supplier performance and on a monthly basis notify each supplier of their performance level and copy in the customer
- On a quarterly basis ensure the data held by the team is correct for all supplier contact details
- For specific seasonal requirements ensure all supplier opening and closing times are logged and communicated internally to the team to ensure compliance
- Communicate internally all products which are either being listed or delisted to each affected member of the team
- Issue to the supplier base the relevant forecast information supplied to KN by the customer to align expectations
- Ensure all SKU are correctly set up and communicated as required
- Ensure all status amendments are completed within the timescale set by the line manager
- Report within the required timescales agreed information for the team leader or manager and ensuring the supplied information is correct
- To ensure all paperwork is retained and filed within agreed timescales, and stored adequately to ensure robust audit trails are available.
- To ensure that daily system hygiene is maintained, PO are reviewed & closed and filed accordingly
- To book in all supplier requests into the relevant depot diary ensuring criteria set by each depot is adhered to
- Chase any outstanding deliveries not yet booked in 48hours prior to receipt requirement. Notify the team of any suppliers who will not meet their booking requested day
- Any other duties that may be required to support the operation and meet the customer expectations
Your skills and experience
- FMCG / food/ Retail or similar background
- Proven basic literacy and numeracy skills at Secondary school level.
- Good communication skills
- Good understanding of the operation
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Able to use initiative
- Team player
- Customer focused
- PC literate
With more than 74,000 employees at 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based supply chain management.
Learn more >>
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job