Interim Head of Marketing - Glasgow - Circa £90,000
Change Recruitment Group’s client, a very well established technology client based in Glasgow. For a fixed term contract for 14-15 months, you will work closely with the Chief Customer Officer in leading the marketing management team. Through a traditional marketing approach you will ensure the business goals are exceeded.
- Support and manage teams within Product & Brand, Digital Marketing, Inhouse Design team and Lead Generation Marketing
- Drive key strategic incentives to deliver customer acquisition and renewal
- Manage annual marketing budget and ensure financial resources are used to maximum impact, and budgets not overspent
- Responsible for ensuring all areas of marketing performing against plans/KPIs
- Communicate status of marketing activity to Executive Leadership team
- Strong commercial understanding of the sales processes and how marketing can impact
- Communicate change from the other areas in the business and understand the impact on the marketing department
- Responsible for all recruitment and structural changes
- A demonstrable track record of success in building and executing marketing and brand strategies.
- Experience of mergers and acquisitions.
- Experience of leading customer engagement programmes
- A track record of success in leading management teams
- Excellent inter-personal skills and the ability to communicate and inspire confidence in employees
- An excellent and deep understanding of the customer journey and process
- Visibility of the entire marketing lifecycle and not just tactical marketing; from customer acquisition, design, product marketing, etc.
- An understanding of market challenges and translate into compelling content
- experience within a software company is a distinct advantage
This is a fantastic opportunity for the candidate with the relevant skills to make a difference. If this is you please submit your CV or call Jonathan McCandless for a confidential discussion.