Intranet Project Support Analyst
SharePoint Intranet Project Support Analyst
An Intranet Project Support Analyst with a strong knowledge of SharePoint is required by a global professional services firm with a large satellite location in Hertfordshire that is easily accessible from Central London. This role will form part of a large and globally dispersed project/support team that is migrating from SharePoint 2010 to 2013. This is a 12 month fixed term contract.
In this role, the primary responsibilities will include, but not be limited to;
- Providing a mix of BAU support and managing change requests (30%)
- Participating in the migration of content and template design (30%)
- Undertaking stakeholder management. I.e. document and defining user/business requirements and developing wireframes (30%)
- Other task as directed by the line manager such as the review of content, project reporting and liaising with other members of the project team (10%)
To be suitable for this role it is essential that you have the following experience and skills:
- Hands on experience supporting SharePoint 2010 and later. This might be from a content management role, broad support role involving SharePoint or as a part of a project team
- Experience providing support as part of a web or intranet migration project, in particular the migration of content
- Experience with stakeholder management and user/business requirements gathering
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ideally, experience working with a globally dispersed project team and in a matrix management environment
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK on request.
- Professional Services
- Stakeholder Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"