When organisations decide to invest in an intranet built by our company, the first stage in the process is to make sure their investment is successful. Our Intranet Consultants spend time with our clients at the beginning of their journey and help; get business communities on board, tailor our platform to the specific needs of the customer using custom features and integrations, work with our customers to define success metrics and support our customers through the entire journey.
Our intranet consultants continue to be a linchpin in the success of our customer’s digital workplace solutions.
You are good at
- Generating business requirements through structured meetings and workshops
- Creating functional specifications for customisations using user stories and basic wireframes
- Creating custom Information Architectures
- Defining and documenting CMS security permission structures
- Defining and documenting CMS targeting and personalisation rules
- Reviewing and making recommendations on customer data and content
- Understanding of Microsoft’s Office 365 platform
- Working with the customer to understand their key performance data
- The Intranet Consultant must create technical specifications for custom 3rd party integrations
- Advising customers on Office 365 and Azure authentication options
- Creating specifications for complex customisation and integration scenarios
- Advising customers on on-premises Hybrid scenarios
- Advising customers on Enterprise Search scenarios
- Assisting with technical pre-requisites and pre-sales calls
- Designing analytics dashboards to surface key performance data
Intranet Consultants within our company are team players who always do what is right for the customer while understanding the commercial implications of a business relationship. They develop prepare and nurture customers for success.
- Client Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job