Job Title: Trainee/Graduate Recruitment Consultant â€" Senior Recruitment Consultant
INTERVIEWS THIS WEEK AND NEXT WEEK FOR IMMEDIATE START
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 (45k Year 1, 60k + Year 2, 100k+ Year 3)
A permanent position has very recently become available for an individual in a very fast-tracked role. The candidate will start as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant and will make a Senior Consultant within a Year as they take over their own business within a business. Our client is looking for the successful candidate to be interviewed and start in the role within a week so it will need someone who is very available. There are 3 positions available as the company is looking to grow massively and then by a further 75% in the next year.
The Role of the Successful Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- You will be expected to headhunt the very best candidates for C-Suite level roles (Directors to CEO's)
- Your candidates will be very high value so you will be expected to bill very highly, very quickly. (£4000 a month)
- Building long lasting relationships with candidates and clients alike.
- Train under award winning programmes and some of the best Senior Recruitment Consultants out there.
- Be able to negotiate contracts with clients and candidates.
Potential Trainee Recruitment Consultant Must be
- Determined to succeed in every situation thrown at them. To be passionate about the work they do and to want to achieve more than they ever thought possible.
- Ambitious as to where they see themselves going and in the targets, they set themselves.
- Have played sport showing their competitive edge and their resilience to train and succeed on the pitch.
- Tenacious in everything you do
- A graduate or have some sales experience
- A personable individual as you will need to influence a wide range of demographics from graduates to directors
What you need to do to become a Trainee/ Graduate Recruitment Consultant
In order to progress you will need to apply ASAP as interviews are taking place this week and next.
- I will then contact you to go through your reasons as to why you would like this job and arrange an interview for you to show why you are the best candidate!
- A decision will be made very soon after!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading recruitment agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UKÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s best recruitment firms. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of recruitment as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With 23,000 recruitment agencies, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the recruitment market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading recruitment agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you giving you the best chance to secure a trainee recruitment consultancy position.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Entry level recruitment role.
We only place graduates into specialist Trainee Recruitment roles with sectors including Digital Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Financial Services and Accountancy Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, Supply Chain and Procurement Recruitment, Change and Transformation, Life Sciences Recruitment and Executive Search and Selection
- Graduate Recruitment