Are you ready to seize the moment, shape the future and rise above? Join Cielo as an Interviewing Specialist! We offer our people a distinct, challenging and rewarding culture defined by our employees and our shared attitudes.
Cielo is a brand that reflects our big idea - Talent Rising. At Cielo, we are bold. We are multi-dimensional. We have the courage to be different, and we strive to change the way the world views talent. We seek individuals with the same drive; those passionate about helping Cielo and our clients continue to rise above.
Interviewing Specialists are responsible for completing initial candidate screening, interviews via phone, and referring qualified applicants to fill job requisitions. Individuals with exceptional customer service, strong communication skills and experience or interest in recruiting are a great match.
This is a temporary( hourly paid ) position. There are no guaranteed hours and assignment s are based on the needs of the client, however there is no end date in mind and overall this is a great role to enter the world of recruiting and offers a great deal of growth potential!
Hours are flexible and can be agreed around your other commitments .Based in Cielo's Manchester office.
The Interviewing Specialist:
- Completes phone interviews and documents candidate responses, effectively screening in or out of the process based on position requirements.
- Evaluates and scores candidates against position requirements.
- Assists with administrative tasks and updates candidate statuses in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) or other recruitment technologies.
- Effectively communicates with candidates solely via the phone.
- Exhibits a high level of professionalism when working with colleagues and candidates.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
An ideal Interviewing Specialist has:
- Exceptional communication, organization, time management and customer service skills.
- A Customer centric attitude with the ability to build excellent relationships with candidates and colleagues.
- Strong typing skills while documenting candidate responses. Interviewing Specialists are able to effectively listen and type simultaneously.
- Demonstrated proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite, including Outlook.
Cielo is the world's leading provider of global talent acquisition and management solutions. Cielo leverages its global scale, customized, innovative solutions and entrepreneurial agility to help clients achieve sustained people advantage and outstanding business outcomes. Through world-class, technology-enabled solutions, Cielo serves clients primarily in the financial and business services, consumer brands, technology and media, engineering, life sciences and healthcare industries. Cielo knows talent is rising - and with it, an organization's opportunity to rise above. For more information, visit cielotalent.com.
- customer services
- telephone interviewing