Engage Education are currently working in partnership to recruit an experienced Maths Tutor to work within a local primary schools, this role offers an immediate start.
- As a Maths lecturer / tutor / teacher you will work with a local college to plan and deliver Maths, and a range of learning programmes to a KS1 - KS2 .
- You will be responsible for planning and implement schemes of work, monitoring and assessment of the ILP's
- You will need to tutor students giving appropriate support to enable them to meet their individual goals.
- This vacancy would suit a highly motivated education professional, with a can-do approach.
The successful candidate will be;
- An experienced Maths tutor, ideally with a background in working within alternative provisions.
- A teaching qualification holder (PTLLS, DTTLS, PGCE, Cert Ed) or willing to gain a qualification whilst working in this role.
- Flexible and adaptable to high levels of patience.
- Full Time
- Temp to Perm
- Immediate Start
- £120 - £160 per say (depending on qualification & experience)
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £120.00 to £160.00 /day