Based in Swindon, this two form entry primary school, with a GOOD rating, is looking for a dedicated and skilled Year 6 Intervention Teacher.
You will be responsible for ensuring the effective teaching for groups of up to 8 children in Year 6. Supported by a group of two teachers, you will be responsible for teaching Maths and English Intervention.
NQT's and Experienced Teachers are welcome to apply. To be considered for this Primary Teacher job in Swindon you must:
* Have recent experience of teaching Primary pupils (and be able to provide references)
* Have Qualified Teacher Status or be a Newly Qualified Teacher
* Have experience of working within Key Stage 2 SATs
* Sound knowledge of English and Maths
Not only will you receive all the support you needs from a DfE accredited recruitment expert, while working for Hays you'll also enjoy a range of employee benefits, including:
* £250 reward every time you recommend a colleague*
* Access to free Professional Development Training
* Holiday Pay
* Option to pay into pension
*Terms and conditions apply
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now on
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career