Supply Desk currently have a vacancy for an Intervention Teacher with a fantastic Primary School in Brighton.
The position is full time, from February 2018 to July 2018.
You will be joining a team who are professional, hardworking and supportive with the capability and desire to raise achievement even further. The students are enthusiastic and willing to learn and are proud of their learning environments.
Key functions of the role will include:
• To implement and deliver an appropriate, balanced and differentiated curriculum for all pupils incorporating the National Curriculum
• To facilitate, support and monitor the overall progress and development of all students
• To foster a learning environment which provides pupils with the opportunity to fulfil their individual potential
• To share in the development of the school curriculum, teaching materials, methods of teaching and assessment and review
• To teach pupils according to their educational needs, including setting, marking and assessment of work
• Identify clear teaching objectives and content, appropriate to the subject and pupils being taught and specify how they will be taught and assessed
• Setting high expectations of pupils’ learning, motivation and presentation of work
• Setting clear targets for pupils’ learning with which they agree and understand
• To direct and supervise Teaching Assistants within the classroom
• To cooperate and liaise with other professionals, including colleagues and external agencies
• To set high expectations in terms of behaviour and maintain a good standard of discipline through well focused teaching methods and implementing the school behaviour policy
For more information, please contact Paul on or alternatively email a recent copy of your CV to . We look forward to hearing from you!
Visit our website branch/brighton-teaching-jobs/ for more information about Supply Desk and our other available vacancies.