We are looking for an Intervention teacher to start this block of work ASAP until Easter- Borough of Merton.
- NQTs or experienced teachers being considered for this position.
- 2 form entry.
- Community is at the centre of this school.
- Intervention teaching block of work in the Borough of Merton.
- Y4 maths 1 hour per day,
- to support Year 2 where and when and
- to teach some Year 6 lessons (non-core subjects)
- A two- form entry school.
- Located close to Norbury and Streatham Common overground stations.
- Led by an excellent, understanding Head teacher.
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please send your CV ASAP to Lisa Ryan.
- "primary school" "Merton" "Norbury" "teacher" "primary teacher" "intervention" "block of work" "PPA" "south London" "supply" "teaching jobs in London"