Intervention & PPA opportunity- This very centrally- located, one form entry primary school set in the borough of Westminster (Camden border) is looking for a Key Stage 1 Intervention/ PPA teacher to start ASAP.
- Must be a qualified teacher with experience teaching in the UK.
- Available to start toward the end of February until the end of the academic year.
- Have experience of the Key Stage 1 curriculum.
- Be able to committ from now until the end of this academic year.
- Key Stage 1 Intervention teaching in the mornings.
- PPA cover in the afternoons.
- Planning time provided during school hours.
- Matching salary based on scale and experience.
- A one form entry school.
- Located in the Borough of Westminster/ Camden (border)- very central and accessible- close to Kings Cross.
- Warm, motivated, passionate staff.
- OFSTED 'good.'
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please send your CV ASAP.
We are currently working with numerous vacancies so if this position is not quite for you please do send us your CV to discuss other opportunities more suitable to your requirements.
ASQ Education partners with a number of Primary and SEN schools across London and the Home Counties to offer you the latest and best selection of educational positions.
- "primary teacher" "primary school" "ks1" "long term "key stage 1" "intervention" "south Kings Cross" "Camden" "Regents park" "February start" "PPA" "
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job