Support Worker - Autism and Epilepsy

This role is an exciting opportunity which involves meeting the changing needs of our service user. You will be supporting a young lady with Autism, Epilepsy and behaviours that may challenge to access activities and participate fully in her local community...

Easy Apply

Learning Support Assistant - Swindon

Posted 1 October by Academics Easy Apply

Learning Support Assistant - Intervention Group Leader Swindon, Berkshire - Primary School Amazing opportunity for Psychology, Criminology & Sociology Graduates Are you interested in supporting young people's Mental Health? A diverse Primary School...

Easy Apply

Teaching Assistant

Posted 8 October by Tradewind Recruitment Easy Apply

Secondary Teaching Assistant, Swindon. Tradewind is recruiting Are you a teaching assistant looking for your next role in Swindon? Tradewind Recruitment is working with a Secondary Academy in North Swindon that is looking for an ambitious and hard-working...

New Easy Apply

Secondary Teaching Assistant

Posted 2 days ago by Tradewind Recruitment New Easy Apply

Secondary Teaching Assistant, Swindon 14,747 per annum, term time only. All holidays off Tradewind is recruiting Are you a passionate teaching assistant looking for your next role in Swindon? Tradewind Recruitment is working with a Secondary Academy in...

Easy Apply

Secondary Teaching Assistant

Posted 16 September by Tradewind Recruitment Easy Apply

Secondary Teaching Assistant, Swindon 14,747 per annum, term time only. All holidays off Tradewind is recruiting Are you a teaching assistant looking for your next role in Swindon? Tradewind Recruitment is working with a Secondary Academy in North Swindon...

Featured Easy Apply

Supply Chain Administrator

Posted 8 October by REED Business Support Featured Easy Apply

Reed are currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Planner to join a company’s Swindon distribution centre. This company ship around 30% of products from Swindon and the remaining 70% of Customer orders are fulfilled from around 300 direct dispatch suppliers...

Featured Easy Apply

Supply Chain Administrator

Posted 2 days ago by REED Business Support Featured Easy Apply

Reed are currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Planner to join a company’s Swindon distribution centre. This company ship around 30% of products from Swindon and the remaining 70% of Customer orders are fulfilled from around 300 direct dispatch suppliers...

Easy Apply

AMHP - Adults Social Worker Approved Mental Health Practitioner

Posted 21 September by Day Webster Easy Apply

Daytime Approved Mental Health Professional Service seeks a qualified Approved Mental Health Professional (AMHP) to work full time within Swindon AMHP Service. The service operates between 9am and 5pm Mon-Thurs, and 9am and 4:30pm on Fridays. As part of...

Featured

Reward Administrator

Posted 30 September by UK Research and Innovation Featured

Reward Administrator UKRI, Band B Location - flexible (Swindon/Daresbury/RAL) Contract: Fixed term/12 Months Hours: Full time Salary: 20,129 per annum Closing date: 13th October 2021 About Us The HR function in UK Research and Innovation will be vital...

Easy Apply

Academic Mentor

Posted 1 October by National Tutoring Programme Easy Apply

We are currently recruiting for Academic Mentors across Oldham, don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity. As an Academic Mentor you will play a key role in the country’s recovery from Covid-19, as part of the government-backed National Tutoring Programme...

Academic Mentor

Posted 1 week ago by National Tutoring Programme

We are currently recruiting for Academic Mentors across the country We are looking for inspirational people to help disadvantaged pupils across the country catch up on lost learning as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. This is the ideal opportunity for...

Easy Apply

Progress Coaches

Posted 27 September by New College Swindon Easy Apply

New College Swindon have an exciting opportunity for Progress Coaches to join the team. Location: Wiltshire, Swindon Salary: 22,704 FTE Actual Salary: 19,429 pa Hours: 37 hours, working 39 weeks per year Contract Details: Permanent Start Date: As soon...