I am working with a 'GOOD' two form entry Primary school in South-East London, who are seeking an Intervention/Booster class Teacher.
The ideal candidate will need to have experience teaching KS1/KS2 and planning for lower and higher ability children.
Ideally behaviour management needs to be excellent in order to get the children to focus and achieve their targets.
This position includes:
* Taking groups of children and supporting them with Numeracy and Literacy work
* Planning work and using assessments to check progress
* Working with the Year group leaders and providing feedback
* Supporting children, to prepare for SATS
* Being able to cover classes at short notice
To work as a teacher in this role you will be required to:
Have QTS or equivalent qualifications that allow you to work as a teacher in schools
The suitable candidate should;
* Possess effective classroom management
* Have achieved outstanding or good grades in your teaching practices
* Demonstrate that you are a reflective practitioner and have good relationships with the children in your group/class
* Be driven to achieve results and push children forward in their learning
This would be a great opportunity for a Teacher looking to work with groups of children.
If you want to make a difference to teaching and learning you may find this an exciting challenge.
The school is an ideal location where buses and trains can be accessed easily.
Parking is also available a few minutes away from the school.
If you feel you may be the suitable candidate for this post, please email your CV to email@example.com or apply below.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job