4 months contract
As part of the internalisation team you will be working very closely with the Associate Dean and Faculty's Academic Schools by providing them with essential and relevant administrative support on the day to day basis, to enable the effective implementation of the internalisation objectives.
The role requires someone with a can-do attitude and a open outlook. Excellent oral and written communication, organisational, interpersonal skills will also be essential as well as a good knowledge of the handling of databases and spreadsheets.
- Deal with day to day administrative tasks related to the implementation of the Faculty's Internationalisation strategy with specific emphasis upon key targets.
- Deal with the administrative and support needs of Visiting Scholars ensuring that they receive appropriate information.
- Provide organisational support to Associate Heads of School as required and their respective teams.
- Book and administer arrangements for business related travel both in the UK and overseas.
- Provide relevant administrative support to in the planning and delivery of staff and student mobility trips including Erasmus exchange.
- Word process various documents, including presentations, papers and reports.
- Maintain efficient electronic record keeping systems for international activity.
- Sound administrative experience gained within an office environment.
- Strong customer focus, commitment to delivering high quality service.
- Experience of dealing directly with external clients and customers.
- Demonstrable experience in Microsoft Office packages and Excel in particular.
- Ability to work under pressure and to your own initiative.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to source and present information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job