Our client is an international key player in manufacturing - providing over 6 million products in over 23 countries across Europe. You will be reporting into the the Strategic Planning & Corporate Finance Manager. The company's looking for an International Treasury Manager who will oversee the full spectrum of Treasury activities, including:
- Global cash & liquidity management
- Global cash forecasting
- Cash management bank relationship management
- Treasury policies and procedures
- Advisor to the Group on all treasury matters
- Work closely with Tax, Finance, and Internal Audit
This is a role for an experienced Treasury manager who is willing to join a world leading distributor that offers you the possibility to take steps in your career and invests in your development. This is a varied role - a lot of different projects you'll be working on, so a day is never the same.
- Bachelor in Finance or BA
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Corporate Treasury experience
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills
- Deep experience in all areas of Corporate Treasury
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Get in touch as soon as possible when you believe you tick all the right boxes.