Do you want to play your part in improving the wealth and prosperity of current and future generations?
Do you want to play a key role in shaping the delivery of international trade support across the region?
Can you generate business leads for the organisation with companies who have export potential?
If you’ve answered "yes" to these questions the role of International Trade Lead Generation Adviser based in our Barnsley office could be for you!
Who are we?
Enterprise Growth Solutions Limited (part of the Exemplas group of companies) is the contract holder for the Department for International Trade service in Yorkshire and the Humber. As a business we recognise that giving a superior service to our clients depends on making the most of our people and we aim to give our teams challenging opportunities, recognition for achievement, job enrichment and the maximum flexibility we can.
What is the role?
We are looking for a Lead Generation Adviser to support the achievement of the DIT and EGS export targets by proactively generating business leads.
- Deliver results in a sales oriented environment, and contributes to key team performance targets and objectives
- Undertake research and proactively generate qualified business leads in relation to companies, who have the ability or propensity to export;
- Manage lead development, working closely with other members of the Sales and Information Team on campaign implementation;
- Build rapport with customers through evidencing passion about DIT service;
- Book appointments with key decision makers at all levels of seniority within businesses within the Yorkshire and Humber region;
- Develop a thorough knowledge of the DIT International Trade offer, and market organisational services in order to support the achievement of DIT objectives;
- Ensure that all customer information and interactions are captured and recorded on DIT’s CRM (CDMS) and Contact Centre systems
- Serve clients and record activity in a timely manner, in accordance with customer service objectives as agreed with customer with relevant internal quality standards;
Who are you?
- You have experience of working within a sales office environment (telesales would be highly desirable) and prior experience of B2B sales
- You have worked in a busy environment involving at least one of the following: sales, exports, call/contact centre, customer service and/or public telephone contact or similar;
- You have a broad understanding of business operations and international trade environment and an awareness of aspects of export support available to businesses from local, regional and national providers;
- You have a comprehensive and practical understanding of the needs and dynamics of new and established SMEs at an early stage of their export activity;
- You are comfortable using IT and CRM, data entry and recording of client details.
Most importantly you are a team-player with good interpersonal skills with the ability to develop rapport with clients and colleagues;
What do we offer?
We offer competitive salary and a host of fantastic benefits including:
A generous 10.5% non-contributory pension scheme
Life assurance and ill-health income protection insurance
26 days holiday (rising to 28 after 2 years’ service) plus Bank Holidays
A flexible and supportive working culture,
A range of flexible benefits including flexi-pension, holiday-buy scheme, eyecare vouchers and a cycle-to-work scheme.
The fine print
Please note this role is fully funded by the DIT, and it is subject to mandatory Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) pre-employment screening comprising verification of identity, nationality and immigration status, confirmation of 3 years minimum employment/other activity history, and third-party verification of unspent convictions.
Please note you must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this role.
- International Trade
- Lead Development
- Lead Generation