Role: International Trade Advisor
Salary: Up to £41,308 per annum
Locations: Head office, Manchester / remote working
Contract type: Permanent
Are you experienced in International Trade, keen to help companies develop their overseas businesses?
We are looking for experienced International Trade professionals, to work with, and encourage companies to consider the advantages of Exporting for their business development, whether new to export or looking to expand into international markets. The successful candidates will use their international experience and skills to counsel, mentor and intensively work with companies to aid growth, improve competitiveness to significantly increase sales and profits via International Trade Activity.
· Utilise experience and advisory skills to communicate and deliver Department of International Trade programmes which meet the needs of both new to export small and mid-sized companies or those developing existing and new markets.
· Identify and implement new business opportunities for companies to increase their international market portfolio.
· Ensure all Northwest international trade clients are engaging in the wider range of services of Department of International Trade to enable them to increase sales and profits and maximises their international success and contribute to the economic growth of the North West.
· Establish and maintain working relationships with colleagues and the network of partner organisations to promote the benefits of international trade development services.
· Communicate and strengthen the marketing of International Trade services both within the group and the wider North West business environment, including presenting at events in collaboration with partner organisations.
· Engage in individual ongoing development and training to update knowledge and skills required to deliver a high-quality service to client companies.
· Represent the organisation at local, regional and national meetings with sector groups and strategic partners.
The ideal candidates should have:
· Executive level business experience in exporting
· Excellent commercial acumen and a desire to share knowledge and experience & mentor growing companies
· Recent experience of providing a consultative approach to solving issues
· Excellent customer relations & I.T management skills
· Ability to influence decision makers
GC has now committed to 'Ban the Box’. Ban the Box is a campaign to increase opportunities for people with convictions to compete for jobs. We’re supporting the campaign by removing conviction questions at the applications stage.
- International Business
- International Trade
- International Clients
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'