This is an opportunity to work as part of a leading finance team for a large manufacturer which supports the wider business in commercial decision making. The person taking on this integral role will work closely with different international entities and will need to develop close working relationships with other management teams.
You will need to be ACA qualified, ideally with a further tax qualification (CIOT, ADIT) and at least 3 years' experience within an international tax role.
Salary is competitive + extensive benefits package including: Bonus, gym, flexible working and free parking.
- Managing outsourced tax compliance function and liaising with international offices to accuracy and timely production of information
- Ensuring that the business understands impact of decision making on tax position
- Ensuring compliance documents are prepared, filed and payments made
- Acting as main point of contact for outsourced team and advisors
- Work with other tax areas - VAT, employee, group and customs
Interviews will be held from 12th February so please apply now if interested or alternatively contact Sophie Walker at Pro-Tax () for further information.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR