A pioneering technology group based in Slough are seeking an International Tax Analyst to join their well-respected in-house tax team. Working closely with the corporate group to help manage and optimise the organisation’s international tax position. The role will offer a strong variety of both compliance and advisory work and would make an excellent first step into industry got an outstanding candidate from a top-tier practice.
- Preparation and submission of UK corporate tax returns.
- Assessing the impact of corporate tax developments and advising strategic change in order to optimise process
- Advising the business on the tax implications of corporate decisions as well as transfer pricing issues.
- Prepare tax provisions for quarterly and yearly group tax reporting under IFRS.
- Big 4 or Top Tier training, ACA and/or CTA qualified with 1-3 years PQE
- Up-to-date knowledge of UK corporate tax legislation
- Exposure to other taxes including VAT would be advantageous
- Experience of advising on CT matters is essential
- Confidence is essential, with the ability to communicate tax matters to individuals in sales, marketing, operations etc.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'