The International Centre for Parliamentary Studies organises regular conferences and policy discussions to address current public policy issues on the International Stage, in Brussels and in the UK. Subjects range from electoral affairs through to health, security and economic development.
This is an exciting opportunity to work as part of a busy International sales team based in our London office. The main purpose of the role is to drive sponsorship sales across all our conferences, events and Public Policy Exchange briefings.
The primary responsibilities of the role include:
- Winning business over the phone
- Proactively generating leads, through online research, social media and other sources
- Writing and delivering sponsorship proposals and developing sales material for all events
- To meet and regularly exceed sales targets and Key Performance Indicators
- Developing a strong customer base to launch new events
- Contributing ideas to help increase sales and develop the product portfolio
- Writing content for email and social media marketing
The successful candidate should have the following skills:
- A proven track record of selling sponsorship and exhibition packages
- A strong interest and knowledge of international politics and public policy issues
- Strong commercial acumen to identify and confirm potential sponsors/exhibitors
- An excellent phone manner
- Strong presentation and closing skills
- Excellent written English
- Strong organisational skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Enthusiasm and reliability
- The ability to take initiative when appropriate
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
The position will involve attending international events to grow accounts and build relationships.
To apply please send your CV along with a covering letter explaining in detail why you are keen on the job and how your experience matches the candidate profile.
- Account Management
- Business Development
- Lead Generation
- Sales Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job