We have a fantastic opportunity to be part of a lively and motivated International Sales Team of this well-known trade publisher. If you are looking to grow your international sales/rights experience and combine this with the opportunity to learn the production process also, this could be the ideal next role for you.
Within this exciting new role, you be involved with the sales of co-edition books to your allocated territories worldwide as well as coordinating and overseeing international sales production, handling contracts and invoicing, plus provide admin support for the office.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Selling to and managing existing accounts, via book fairs, international travel, e-mail and calls.
- Responsible for the admin process for selected co-edition deals including drawing up contracts and handling invoicing.
- Creating sales records
- Support book fair planning and arrangement - assisting with booking travel and accommodation for foreign travel
- Attend all major book fairs as well as arranging sales trips to visit customers
- Responsible for the agreed production schedules and handle production from start to finish for selected co-edition deals, liaising with printers and international customers
- Update co-edition order tracking
This is a fabulous opportunity for a motivated individual who has some experience in an international sales/sales or rights environment and is looking for the opportunity to gain broader experience in a small team and develop their understanding of the wider publishing process as well as gaining further experience within international sales.
You will have a high level of customer service/account management and possess the confidence to deal with a wide number of tasks, as well as being able to prioritise your workload. You should be able to work under pressure and to deadlines and be proficient on MS Office.
For further details please send your CV, outlining your salary expectations and availability.
- International Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job