International Sales Manager, Home Based
Up to £55,000 + 30% Bonus Potential + Company Car/Car allowance + Attractive Benefits
Language Requirement - Fluent Spanish and English (Essential)
Our client, an established Heritage brand, is looking for a Spanish speaking International Sales / Account Manager with strong experience in the FMCG industry sold via Retail, Online and via Distributors. The ideal candidate will come from an industry that complements our clients’ - ideally selling CommercialProducts i.e. Gifts, Hobby, Creative products or similar.
The position requires strong relationship building skills to strengthen and further develop the Distributors’ and Wholesalers’ engagement, as well as increasing sales volume across the designated regions - LATAM, Spain, Portugal, Middle East and Central America. In addition you will support marketing with the launch of new products, including pioneering into new markets.
Some additional information on this role:
- 80% Account Management with growth from existing accounts, 20% New Business
- Home based but with travel to Buckinghamshire Head office once or twice a week (must live within 1.5 hours of Buckinghamshire)
- On average 2 weeks once a quarter overseas travel
- Experience working within FMCG selling consumer products through wholesale channels (Essential)
- Excellent level of communication, both verbal & written in English and Spanish(Essential)
- Experience working as an International Sales Manager covering multiple of the aforementioned regions (Desirable)
- Understanding, appreciation and experience of working with cultures across the set regions
- Strong commercial understanding, with the ability to manage budgets, margins and forecasts
- Confidence developing and building channel and client business plans
- Demonstrable experience of building collaborative JBP’s (Joint Business Plans)
- Experience working with physical products
- Outstanding relationship skills
Keywords: International Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Account Management, Account Manager, Business Development, New Business, Account Planning, Strategy Planning
Prestige Appointments are a Recruitment Agency providing permanent resourcing and selection services to employers throughout the UK. Established in 2005 - 'Placing People in Position They Fit’ across the UK.
- Commercial Products
- Consumer Products
- International Sales Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'