We are looking for a passionate and experienced Sales Manager to grow the market share of an evolving, expanding and successful company across UK, Scandinavia and CEE regions. The Sales Manager will be responsible for developing and executing the growth strategy into the aftermarket channels across these regions. You will be nurturing existing accounts and developing business through leads, exhibitions and events.
You will be working as part of the Aftermarket EMEIA sales team and reporting to the EMEIA Aftermarket Sales Director. You will define the right After Market sales distribution strategy and approach to maximise the company presence and position at all locations.
- Management of the after market revenues and operating income for the Scandinavian/CEE/UK region;
- Develop clear strategic direction and drive sales for the After Market business, including expansion strategies and identifying areas for growth;
- Develop within the region the right channel and routes-to-markets strategies for the retail channels;
- Execute, monitor and evaluate the year annual operations plans, margins and budgets. You will define the yearly activity calendar and define promotions, marketing support and customer related regional activities.
- Input to and support the development and innovation of new products using the customer relations and market knowledge gained;
- Develop and maintain key client relationships whilst growing new;
- Ensure good working relationships with the global OEM team and Aftermarket EMEIA team;
- Deliver excellent customer service.
The ideal candidate:
- You will provide strong day-to-day leadership and presence; be available, accessible and proactive in communication to help us accelerate growth and innovation throughout the company;
- Educated to degree level and have a solid five + years of sales experience, ideally within the bicycle, OEM and/or retail focused organisation;
- Proven commercial success in dealing within a B2B environment with a consumer oriented brand and product. Experience working in an international environment;
- Business fluent in English.
Frequent travel is part of the job to visit Scandinavia, CEE and UK. The UK office is located in Birmingham, UK - however you can work remotely, travelling to the Uk and International offices when required.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job