International Sales Manager
International Sales Manager, Competitive Salary, East Dorset , 20 days holiday + bank holidays + benefits
We are seeking an experienced and competent International Sales Manager to work internationally for an East Dorset based company.
You will be managing international construction projects from beginning to end, developing ongoing relationships with existing clients and seeking new opportunities and quoting new enquiries.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Identifying new opportunities through creation and execution of export sales strategy
- Securing high value capital sales in to key markets globally
- Developing business and key relationships
- Negotiating sales deals, quotations and pricing
- Take projects from initial concept through to compete proposal process to customer sign off
- Understanding standard forms of UK contract in collaboration with the Contracts department and negotiating the best possible terms
- Have a project led approach and ability to manage long lead times
- Travel internationally to create sales opportunists and attend industry trade shows and exhibitions
- Attending contract launch meetings when required
Skills and Experience:
- Sales experience within the structural steel industry
- Experience overseeing projects from concept to completion
- Proven track record in sales
- Commercially astute
This would suit candidates currently working as an: International Sales Manager, Sales Manager, International, Global or Worldwide Sales or EMEA
If you are interested in this position, please click on Apply Now.
Alternatively, to find out more, or to see other opportunities that we have available please visit our website.
- International Sales
- Overseeing Projects
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"