Our client is a manufacturing firm operating globally and offer exciting opportunities within their company structure.
We are seeking an experienced and competent International Sales Manager to work internationally for our Staffordshire based client. The role of International Sales Manager will include:
- Securing high value capital process plant equipment sales in to key markets globally
- Developing business and key relationships directly with customers and a network of agents
- Negotiating sales deals, quotations and pricing
- Take projects from initial concept through to compete proposal process to customer sign off
- Have a project led sales approach and ability to manage long lead times
- Travel internationally to create sales opportunists and attend industry trade shows and exhibitions
It would be good to see candidates with:
- An engineering background, an offshore or process package plant background
- HNC in mechanical or production or chemical engineering
- Proven track record in sales
- Commercially astute
- Project work
- Excellent customer and stakeholder communication ability
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.