Commercial sales role requiring structured processed and methodology, require a hunter capability.
Selling high spec systems across the ISTAR domains in to Military, Law Enforcement and Borders.
Long established and well known systems manufacturer within the community; an innovator of products, systems and services. A well respected organisation in the defence and specialist security segment.
The International Sales Manager - ME will:
- Understand, promote, introduce and sell specialist covert surveillance equipment (ISTAR) to the defence, law enforcement, borders, government and intelligence sector stakeholders, existing and prospective clients across the Middle East.
- Support the development and realisation of the sector BD strategy to achieve profitable annual growth and meet related targets.
- Contribute to the development and pursuit of a resilient pipeline of forthcoming profitable opportunities (Opportunity Pipeline) sufficient in scale to meet annual targets, together with robust conversion plans to secure ongoing business - an annual individual conversion target will be assigned for this as a Key Performance Indicator.
- Have ownership and responsibility for agreed sector pursuits and clients.
- Engage with sector BD, Client Relationship Managers and bid managers to ensure the co-ordination with internal functions and processes.
- Establish a relevant profile in the specialist business community, garnering opinion, identifying trends and market intelligence to support covert systems business stream sector offering and, by implication, the wider business strategy.
- Actively participate in the tendering process, through co-ordination with the bid teams, including technical, commercial and administrative colleagues, to contribute and occasionally lead, a winning proposal which satisfies internal governance and commercial requirements.
- Contribute to forecasting against annual plans on a quarterly, monthly and as-required basis.
- Utilise the Company CRM system to establish and maintain a longstanding customer, supplier and sector stakeholder relationships of value.
The International Sales Manager - ME will have:
- Excellent stakeholder management skills allowing you to network across functions and manage a large network of contacts
- Drive and passion for contributing to the growth of the business
- Proven in building and maintaining effective relationships with clients and partners and be able to operate effectively in order to influence decision makers;
- Significant Business Acumen with a proven ability to develop and win profitable and sustainable business;
- Background working within defence, homeland security, law enforcement, or Other Government Departments/Bodies.
- Proven in promoting high end military technology offerings to the market ( ME OR US), to include; shaping the approach, marketing the services, developing key and long lasting client/supplier relationships and managing a pipeline of opportunities;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Ideally have an understanding of covert surveillance systems and operations.
- Excellent knowledge of Sales and BD processes and CRM tools.
Package includes : £65,000 to £70,000 basic + £80000 to £100,000 OTE + Benefits
- Middle East
- Business Development Manager
- Defence Sales Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'